With the advancement in business economics and finance, these fields have become increasingly sophisticated and interdisciplinary related. In line with this trend, the 8th International Conference on Business, Economics and Finance 2023 (8th ICBEF 2023) is expected to provide an international platform that allows researchers, academicians, and industry experts to share and discuss their latest research, ideas, and survey reports in the theoretical and practical areas regarding all aspects of Business, Economics and Finance. Prospective authors are welcome to submit their full papers. All submissions to the conference will go through blind review processes by at least two independent peers.
8th ICBEF 2023 aims to provide a communication platform for scholars, professionals, academics and graduate students not only to present their recent and latest researches but also to share their thoughts and to discuss the future development in, but not limited to the field of Business, Economics, and Finance with the conference theme, "Building Resilience in a Dynamic Global Economy".
Fields of research include (but not limited to):
- Applied Economics and Finance
- Aggregate Demand & Supply
- Artificial Intelligence & Retail
- Behavioral Finance
- Business Management
- Corporate Communications
- Credit Risk
- Competitive Strategy
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Ecommerce Fundamentals
- Employment and Unemployment
- Financial Risk Management
- Financial Services
- Fraud & Risk Management
- Global Financial Crisis
- Macroeconomics and Microeconomics
- Public Sector Management
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Quality Management and Assurance
- Venture Capital Financing
- other topics related to business, economics and finance
|Paper Submission Deadline
|Acceptance Notification to Authors|
|Deadline for Revised/Final Version||15/07/2023|
|#||Description||In-Person Conference Fee||Virtual Conference Fee|
|1||Presenter (inclusive publication in Refereed Journal)||250||150|
*Registration Fee include complementary workshop on Introduction to Bibliometric Analysis oleh Assoc. Prof. Ts. Dr. Aidi Ahmi, conference admission, publication fees and conference kits (In-Person Conference only).
*Registration Fee also include proof reading and formatting. (Valid after amendments for corrections have been duly made and full payment has been completed ONLY).
For Bank Transfer to direct Organizer account (MAYBANK) please contact email@example.com
Registration fees include conference admission, publication fees, and conference kits.
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format through OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
- All papers must conform to the conference template (Download Conference Template HERE)
- The paper must be written in English within 6-10 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures, and appendices
- Similarity index should be less than 20%.
Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through the double-blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the submitted paper.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by the payment deadline in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the ICBEF, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
All accepted papers will be published in Refereed Journal.
Conference registrants canceling their registration on or before 31st March 2023 (11:59 PM Kuala Lumpur Time) will receive a refund of the conference registration fee, less a USD85 administrative fee. Please note: No refunds will be given after 31st March 2023.